23.7.07

The Underworld and Food Network Star

I'm watching a TV show about underground cities. Very interesting. I love the history channel. Did you know there are entire tunnel systems in Portland specifically built for the purposes of drugging and kidnapping men to sell them to ships where they would be used as labor for cargo ships?z

Amy the mommy won Next Food Network Star. I am now addicted to that TV show. Its the only show I can say I have actually sat and watched 5 hours straight of. I know that makes me sound l ike a couch potato, but its very rarely that I watch TV for so long. Usually I'm multitasking. And I was then too; I was making flashcards for SAT prep.

My summer is boring. Thats why I haven't written much of anything. I miss everyone. I made a bunch of promises to do lunch and hang out or whatever wiht people, but then I haven't followed through with calling those people and actually making plans. I feel awful for doing that, because its not like what I'm doing can't be moved so I can do other stuff. I'm very sorry that I haven't called you! <33

*yawn* I'm tired. Not much to write.

No comments: