31.1.08

HOLD IT....!

Two emails. I received them by mistake. Wow.

I'm so glad I didn't set my hopes on anything at all.

It's kind of ridiculous to dream of someone who'll never do the same for you.

Not kind of ridiculous. It's sad and pathetic.

I should make an indie film about it. I'd win an Oscar.

It would be subtle, funny, tear-jerking, heart wrenching....

He's such a ...I don't know the word....douchebag?

No. It's not him. It's me. I'm obsessed or something creepy like that.

Alls I know is he's my type-ish, but I'm not his.


But that's okay with me. I've learned that there are plenty of interesting, philosophical guys out there. Just waiting. And unlike him...these guys will be crazy about ME. That's why in the end, I'm happy I have Evan. Our relationship might not be perfect. No I don't connect with him on those deep, philosophical, heart to heart levels. At least he's honest, and he actually likes me, and he's true.

So should I cut off all communication and never look back?

I'll think about it.

No comments: