10.4.07

ASK ME ALREADY!!!

Surprise...people aren't always what you expect them to be. Ratehr interesteing no? I can't help but wonder how knows what he knows when everything I have heard about him indicates otherwise. That and I wonder if my behavior makes me wee bit of a skank. I'm treating him as if he was my boyfriend, but he's not. He has yet to ask or officialize anything, and here I am, waiting. Why is he dragging his feet? ASK ME ALREADY!!!!!!

Actually its no mystery why he hasn't asked: the oppurtunity to do something creative and special has yet to arise.

But then again, what if I am in denial and there is another bold fact staring me in the face that I am refusing to see. He doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. This causes me to ask the following question: whats wrong with me, and why is he stringing me along? But I don't think this is the case. However, due to the fact that I tend to be an optimist and assume the best in people, I must doubt my earlier assertion as to why he has not asked yet.

I just don't want him to pull a "Pali". That hurt. I'm not gonna let that ever happen to me again though. This time I'm ready for anything.

No comments: