29.4.07

I can't seem to decide on anything.

Oh boy. I just spent 4 hours studying aimlessly for AP Enviro. I never do that. I must applaude myself for my efforts to get a 5 on the exam. I am actually studying ahead of time for something. That in itself is quite the miracle. I'm debating whether to start doing my extra credit assignment for Borgie's class or to sing while my parents aren't home and then make an appointment with Michael or Elizabeth. I am also debating whether I should make an appointment with Michael or Elizabeth. I'm really getting some momentum going with Michael, but I haven't seen Elizabeth in like two entire months.

In other news I have a question: who is Jessica and why is she leaving so many comment's on Andy's myspace, and why is she so eager to talk to him more. I normally am not the type to get jealous, or to read other people's comments on other peoples myspaces. However, I think you would raise an eyebrow as well upon seeing that someone else is leaving more comments than you are on the myspace of the person you are dating. Also, normally I wouldn't care with a person I was dating if nothing was set in stone yet. But in this case he did explicitly say "do not cheat on me". So it's no emotional string attached, but with commitment strings attached? Thats the general idea of it. So why then does he get to flirt with some chic, and if I were to seriously start flirting/talking to someone like he appears to be, he would probably never speak to me again.

Urrgh. Maybe its not what it looks like, yes? Besides, as far as I know, as of tomorrow he could decide we are no longer dating, after which I will again have the freedom to talk to whomever I want to. Mind you, I don't exactly want that either. All I want is for things to be equal. But I might be making too much out of little, and Andy may have just been a fling from which I can move on.

No comments: