21.5.07

June Gloom

I love the weather lately. Its so comfortable. A little bit on the cold side, but comfy nevertheless. I like that I don't have to squint in the sun or worry about smelling bad from sweatiness. It's nice.

In other news, I walked past Andrew today. He looked at me for a split second, so I stared at him as he walked by. Just to make him uncomfortable I guess. This is so stupid. He needs to man up and talk to me. The grudge he's holding isn't good for either of us, and I say that as a person, not as a girl.

In other news, I'm moving on. And thats a good thing. My second and third attempts at being flirty have been slightly more successful. I just want to have fun at this point.

Funny thing, a certain someone who I will name *** told me some stuff about ****. Things I truly did not expect. I know a side of **** that is virtuous, honest, kind, respectful, and does not date girls just because they will sleep with him. However, *** insists otherwise. I don't know, but considering his past actions in respect to me it would not come as a surprise for it to be true.

No comments: