7.5.07

Thoughts

I think I blow things out of proportion sometimes.

Andrew said hi to me today.

I think Evalina said something to him about the situation. Uh oh.

That won't help my situation at all.

In other news, a certain someone who shall remain nameless pissed me off today. Right in front of me he was telling her about certain aspects of acting and show business, and calling his agent to help her. Wtf. If she went into the business and got work, she'd screw herself into the ground and die like Lindsay Lohan. She already is a druggie. He really isn't helping her as much as he thinks she is.

This is all quite upsetting.

Holden Caulfield makes me want to smack him.

What a loser. He seems like he would be an excellent hobo.

I exposed my darker side today in English class. Very Marvin-the-robot-esque.

Quotes of the Day: "I've gotten really ballsy lately. I walk right through clusters of black people." and "No Tachy".

Grease practice yesterday. Whoa. Hand jive will take a lot of practice to get.

I need to sing Hopelessly Devoted until I sound good. I suck at that song.

I did learn one thing today; I do one heck of a humorous Cher impression.

No comments: