20.6.07

Everything's getting better...

Summer is finally beginning to take a reasonable shape. Although I'm not working on some unrealistic athletic goal, I finally am begining to get some sort of purpose for my days. The volunteer work provides some purpose, but what really get me up in the morning are my AP Government summer assignment and my songs. I have quite a few to learn. In fact its overwhelming. I enjoy the stress, though. I'm happier with stress than I am without it. I found a possible guy to fill the void. Not MY void that is. The void that is Granada's lack of singing males. =) Yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.