7.6.07

Super Sister!!!

Lol, that sounds like a flying nun. I am the protector of my younger friends, warning them of the dangers of ho's and sexually transmitted diseases, and cock-blocking when need be. I feel special.

In other news, I weigh 118 lbs, and have 14% body fat. I ate a quesadilla, a peanut butter sandwich, rice, chicken, chocolate cake, salad, more rice, beef, banana and an apple today. I rode my rickety old red bike for 30 minutes. That was fun. When I went uphil, it burnt, but downhill was like a break. I think next time I'll just ride for half an hour or so straight uphill, then ride back down hill another half hour or so on the way home. Seems like it would be a harder work out. I got a little sweaty, but not too much.

Tommorow I've got swim practice. I need to find somewhere to swim that is not my back yard pool. Its like 13 meters long, so one lap of 25 is one there and back. That's doable, but once I get to doing longer laps, it will be a pain in the behind. So that is on my to do list.

Tommorow I want to take pics of me in a swimsuit. I hope I get the chance to. I need to set bait for those fish to bite...errrm I mean guys...hehehe ;)

No comments: