15.6.07

SERIOSULY F*** YOU!

DON'T TELL ANYBODY ANYTHING. EVER. Not because then you'll miss everybody, but because everybody is an asshole. ESPECIALLY if people can hear you and not know SPECIFICALLY what you are saying.

I don't know why or how, but it seems people get together without my knowing and discuss all the conversations I have with them, compile a version of things I say so completely twisted wretched and thats the version they decide to tell whoever I am currently talking to. It's like a medley of absolute personality horror because they choose the worst sounding parts of it all. Gossip is like sausage!


GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could just punch somebody right now. FUCKING FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!! What happened to that??!?!?!?!! NOOOO. I can't have that freedom. People have to take my words and twist them. Take them completely out of context and remove the reasoning I had behind them and then spread it around like fucking butter. Yum. Creamy goodness. LIES. ALL OF THEM.

It happened with Andrew and it just happened AGAIN with someone else. Its like a certain SOMEBODY can't bare to see other people fucking happy.

Happy birthday world!! Since y'all seem to team up AGAINST ME, I have decided to keep my mouth COMPLETELY SHUT. TADAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Prepare for my wrath of fucking silence. It's my turn to listen to YOU and then stab YOU in the ASS. I don't know who that "you" is even, but I have an idea. I can just say that I trust virtually nobody right now. Okay, I do know who I trust. Two people. And NO ONE ELSE can know. Why? Because NO ONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS. Everyone is ready to pounce. Everyone wants to find things wrong with me and put them on display for the world. Everyone is eager to judge me.

You want to know the truth? The truth is I KNOW I can be narcissistic. I KNOW that sometimes I'm a little bit obsessive compulsive. I KNOW that I'm a little bit impulsive and say stupid things. Sometimes I say them to make people laugh. Maybe I'm not funny? Maybe I just piss people off and thats why they hate me enough to do what "they" do. I know I am not perfect. Why do people have to go and point that out to other people over and over again? YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT PERFECT EITHER!!!!!!!! NO ONE IS! Maybe no one tells those people that they are not perfect. You know why they don't? Its because SOME PEOPLE have the decency not to point out other people's mistakes and flaws and rub them all over the places and parade them about.

And lucky for the world, I don't have it in me to stab people in the back or make sausage out of the worst bits they say to ruin their relationships with other people.

No comments: